About Me

Douglasville, Georgia, United States
I've been battling my PCOS diagnosis for nearly a year now and I'm on my way to living a healthy, productive life. With God by my side, a little education, and a lot of discipline ... life is good. I'm married and expecting our first child! If you're looking for advice on drug therapies and quick fixes, you're in the wrong place. Here, I am taking a diet based approach to PCOS and doing great. But I won't lie, it's a bumpy road and there are backslides. I'm still learning and the journey is far from over. But we take it one day at a time ... and always look to God for guidance in our times of need. :D

Thursday, December 13, 2012

PREGNANT AGAIN

So I'm pregnant again. .... I'm due in June and couldn't be more thrilled.

The past few months have been rough and tiring so I've taken a little break from experimenting with new dishes and I admit, my diet has been limited to things the little one would let me keep down. LOL

Now, in my second trimester, I feel much better and am excited to get back on track.

Two pregnancies in one year, not bad for a girl who can't have babies.

Stay tuned for new updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment