About Me

Douglasville, Georgia, United States
I've been battling my PCOS diagnosis for nearly a year now and I'm on my way to living a healthy, productive life. With God by my side, a little education, and a lot of discipline ... life is good. I'm married and expecting our first child! If you're looking for advice on drug therapies and quick fixes, you're in the wrong place. Here, I am taking a diet based approach to PCOS and doing great. But I won't lie, it's a bumpy road and there are backslides. I'm still learning and the journey is far from over. But we take it one day at a time ... and always look to God for guidance in our times of need. :D

Friday, March 9, 2012

Hair Solution Day One Review

I finally got my Clinicure in the mail this week and I was so excited to try it out on my hair.
So here is my "Day One" review:


  • I like that the bottles are labeled steps 1,2,&3. It helps someone like me who will forget over time.
  • The cleanse smells amazing ... kinda minty and like green tea.
  • The nourish is a bit thick and I was worried I didn't put enough on my hair. ... but it seemed to do okay.
  • I was worried that the rescue bottle was going to wet my hair down too much to style ... but I worked it in with my fingers and it soaked right in. 

After all of the applications, I have to say, I can actually see the difference. I'm not saying that I grew hair instantly, but one of the steps claims to make hair look fuller and make the scalp the best condition it can be for fuller looking hair. Usually, I have to play with my hair for a while and put a light spritz of hair spray in it to hide the thin spots .... today .... I didn't need to play or spritz at all!! I am so excited to see what the difference will be at the end of the trial period.    :)


No comments:

Post a Comment